New email accounts are setup via your cPanel control panel.
- Login to your cPanel control panel.
- Under the "Mail" group of icons click on "Email Accounts".
- On the next screen you will see a section at the top for "Add Email account" and you have to click on it.
- Enter the name of the email account you require into the "Email" space, if you have parked domain on your account or have created sub-domain you will see a drop down next to this to select the domain for the email account.
- Enter the password you wish to use for this email account or use the password generator to generate a secure password.
- Set the quota for this email account, this is the amount of space from your allocates space you wish to designate to that email account. If you set this to unlimited it will allow the email account to use all available space you have allocated to your hosting account.
- Click "Create Account" once you are happy with your settings to create the new email account.
NOTE: We also have a flash tutorial that will walk you through adding email accounts available within our Tutorials.