We recommend setting up your iPhone using IMAP rather than POP3, IMAP will allow you to sync up multiple devices across all mail folders (sent, trash, etc).
- On your iPhone goto "Settings" > "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" > "Add Accounts..."
- Select "Other"
- Select "Add Mail Account"
- Input the basic account info then select "Next"
- Ensure "IMAP is selected and Scroll down
- Then fill in "Incoming Mail Server" fields
- Scroll down further to fill in the "Outgoing Mail Server" section
- DOUBLE CHECK ALL THE SETTINGS (iPhone keyboards are small!!). Then click "Next" in the top right. The phone will then verify the settings...
- All being well, you should then be able to select what you want to sync.
Then click "Save" and you're done!