If you're domain name is under our control, then you can change the domains Nameservers securely from within your Customer Portal account.
- Login to your Customer Portal account.
- Click on "Domain Names" under the My Services & Domains menu.
- Locate the domain you wish to manage in the list of domains.
- Click on the "Manage" button for the domain name you wish to manage.
- Scroll down to "Nameservers" and enter the nameservers from the Account Activation email.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button to save your changes.
Nameserver changes may not appear instantly in your Customer Portal, it can take a few hours for the whois database to update and the changes to show in our system. If you are having a problem updating the nameservers please contact support for assistance.
NOTE: Nameserver changes can take 24 hours to fully propagate across the Internet.