If you think that your website or server is down please give at least 10 minutes before submitting a support ticket. We have remote server monitoring so rest assured that we will be aware of the problem and already working to rectify the situation.
Before opening a new support ticket please read the following steps:-
- Are you able to access other websites on the internet?
- Have your domain nameservers only been changed recently? (please allow 24-72 hours for DNS changes to propagate)
- Try to view the website through a proxy such as megaproxy, this will discount your ISP as being the problem. MegaProxy: https://www.megaproxy.com/freesurf/
- Check our Service Status page, any known issues will be posted here and updated.
If you still cannot connect open a support ticket with your account details, in your support ticket please include a traceroute to help identify the problem.
Performing a traceroute on a Windows system:-
- Open a command prompt by going to START > PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES.
- Enter the following and then hit enter: tracert YOURDOMAIN.COM
This will trace from your internet connection to your domain name on our web server, if your trace times out before the last two hops then problem is more than likely with your Internet Service Provider (ISP).