Upgrade/downgrade your web hosting service
As your website grows, you may need more web space or bandwidth so with this in mind we've designed our web hosting platform to be as flexible as possible. You can upgrade/downgrade your web hosting or reseller hosting account online at anytime from the Customer Portal by following the instructions below, this enables you to start on the smaller package and upgrade as and when you need to, saving you money.
- Login to your Customer Portal account.
- Under the "My Services & Domains" menu click on "Products & Services".
- You will now see a list of products/services you have with us, locate the reseller hosting account you wish to upgrade/downgrade in the list and click on the "Manage" button.
- The next screen shows all the details for the service you selected above, scroll down this screen to the "Management Tools" at the bottom and click on the "Upgrade/Downgrade" button.
- You will now see the packages that you can upgrade/downgrade to and the billing cycles available, simply select the billing cycle you desire and click "Order Now". Follow through the steps for the upgrade/downgrade order to complete the required change. Any charges relating to the upgrade/downgrade will be displayed to you before you confirm your package change.
NOTE: It is only possible to upgrade/downgrade accounts that are not overdue and only within the same package type (ie: you cannot upgrade from web hosting to reseller hosting from this interface), if you wish to alter the package of an account that is overdue or move from a web hosting to reseller hosting, etc please contact the billing team.